Accounting for Small Businesses is happy to provide accounting services for your company. Along with accounting needs we provide bookkeeping services, QuickBooks help, and business planning consulting. As a dedicated Rochester tax consultant, we are also looking to help you with your small business taxes. An overview of our most popular accounting services are listed below.
Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Bookkeeping and record keeping, including monthly or quarterly profit and loss statements.
- Unlimited consultation, (accounting, taxes, business deductions).
- Weekly or monthly payroll service (We have two types: Web-based and traditional)
- Pick-up and delivery of your accounting records.
- Quickbooks® Consulting
- Monthly bank account and credit card reconciliation
- Workman’s Compensation and Unemployment audits
- Corporate, Individual and LLC tax return preparation
- Form filing, including sales tax returns and estimated income taxes.
- IRS Audits and Correspondence
Business Modeling and Profitability
- Tax planning and advice on changes in the tax laws which affect your business throughout the year.
- Financial and Investments Planning Services
- Pension plan consultation and set-up.